Real estate is one of the businesses that need digital marketing to thrive better. A realtor is usually concerned about reaching out to an audience of clients and engaging them to buy landed properties from him. To make this an achievable task, he needs to embrace the idea of digital marketing probably by advertising his brand on Facebook and other popular social media platforms. This article is full of Facebook training for real estate agents so you better read carefully.
Over the years, Facebook has been regarded as the best platform for Realtors to market their businesses. With that noted, below are some of the best Facebook marketing tactics for realtors.
- Use Geo-targeting Ads
Understanding your target as a realtor is very important while meeting that target could be a demanding task. But to help you in this quest, Facebook offers a platform for posting geo-targeted ads. Using this platform will ensure your ads reach a specific region where you’re most likely to get clients.
- Share Photos Showing Happy Clients
In posting contents, always include photos because they often draw attention from an audience. To promote your brand, it’s a good idea to post photos of happy clients to Facebook. Such clients could be a happy couple who have just moved into their new home. Constructively, let the photos portray the couple as standing in front of their new and beautiful home. This idea can go a long way to tell prospective clients two things.
The first is that such clients have derived satisfaction from their relationship with a certain realtor. Secondly, it can portray you as an experienced realtor who has got the potential to assist customers in meeting their objectives.
- Adopt the 80/20 Rule
This is a common strategy adopted by realtors in setting a reasonable gap between brand-promotion contents and customer-focused contents. The strategy implies that 20% of the contents created should be centered on calls-to-action, adverts, and other brand-promotion activities while the remaining 80% should focus on important news, tricks, notifications, tips and other things targeted at customer engagement.
- Share More Videos
Videos, especially when relevant and of high quality, tend to attract much more attention than photos do. As a realtor, it’s understood that you must have posted a decent amount of photos showing your clients’ homes. This is a great idea aimed at marketing your business on the social media but to fortify this idea, you need to share more videos that will keep your audience engaged and show them the specifics of your real estate business. Today, many Facebook users take priority in video contents over ordinary texts.
- Buy Facebook Reviews From A Good Company
Reviews on Facebook is really important for a real estate agent because it shows that they have real life experience in the field. People always read the Facebook reviews on a real estate Facebook page so it is important you build Facebook reviews right from the start. When people see lots of Facebook reviews on your page they will hire you for sure as an agent.